Thursday, December 6, 2012

Every hero has an origin story...

Greetings reader!  Thank you for stopping by to take a look at my blog.  I was recently inspired to start this blog by spending not only endless hours on Pinterest, but also by a colleague of mine whose blog I will link to here.  Make sure you check her out here at http://new-in-room-202.blogspot.com/

My name is Stefanie Crilley and I'm a 7th grade English and Social Studies teacher in Philadelphia.  I recently started working at Labrum Demonstration Middle School and the journey has been nothing less than exciting.  I've been an educator for roughly eight years now and I find that I just never know enough.  I love learning and working to improve myself.  I've decided that I would like to start blogging about my experiences particularly as a means of reflection for what occurs in my classroom everyday.

The name of my blog comes from this year's classroom theme which is comic book super heroes.  I have always loved comic books and they've been a huge inspiration in many of the things I've put together this year.

I'm looking forward to sharing my thoughts and ideas with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment